PayPal is one of the most well-known and well-known online payment platforms. However, PayPal is more than simply a popular payment method for splitting a bill with pals or shopping online. In reality, if you want to make extra money online, there are several ways to do it with PayPal. And, if you want to improve your monthly income and earn actual money rather than gift cards, one of your best options is to use PayPal to make extra money.
- Freelancing: Like a freelancer, you’re usually in charge of monitoring your billable hours and invoice processing clients every month. However, while some clients may pay you directly into your bank account, PayPal remains the preferred payment method for many freelancers and small businesses due to its accessibility and ease of use. You can look for work on a variety of freelance job websites. Websites such as Upwork and Fiverr are fairly broad and cater to a wide range of freelancers. On the other hand, there are freelance websites that are specific to certain industries, like TextBroker for freelance writing and Guru for programming.
- Shop online: Numerous shopping browser extensions apply coupon codes automatically and allow you to win gift cards for purchasing them. For example, Honey and Capital One Shopping, for example, both allow you to save money at thousands of retailers and redeem gift cards with your cash-back earnings. Gift cards, on the other hand, are not a good way to earn real money for shopping. Luckily, you can cash out your cashback through PayPal on a number of other shopping sites.
- Selling online: If you haven’t done any spring cleaning in a while, there’s a chance you’re sitting on a treasure chest of PayPal cash. Selling things online is a side hustle that has existed since the inception of the Internet. However, many online marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, and Craigslist, do not always accept PayPal. To begin with, Amazon does not pay sellers via PayPal. Similarly, Craigslist is often used for in-person cash transactions. Finally, while eBay accepts PayPal as a payment option, it also accepts credit cards and pays sellers differently depending on the method of payment used by the customer. Having said that, you can still sell items on other online marketplaces for PayPal cash.
- Renting assets for cash: Just about all processes for earning PayPal cash necessitate some effort. However, if you already have a full-time job or a part-time job, adding another side hustle may be impossible. Fortunately, renting out assets you own is one way to earn passive income through regular PayPal payments. There are multiple rental marketplaces where you can make extra money by renting items to people in your area.
- Online businesses: PayPal, along with Square and Stripe, is one of the most common online payment options for businesses. Because of this, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that a lot of e-commerce businesses use PayPal to accept payments from customers. Shopify and WooCommerce for WordPress are two popular platforms that integrate with PayPal. Unless you sell real or virtual goods, you can set up a storefront with either solution and securely accept payments from customers through PayPal.
- Blogging: I know what you’re thinking: “you can’t make $100 a day guaranteed with blogging,” or “it costs a lot of money to get started.” And, while blogging isn’t always guaranteed income and can be costly, to begin with, I believe it’s an incredibly viable long-term strategy for making $100 per day online for free. In terms of costs, a blog does not have to be a money pit. In fact, for around $7 per month, you can start your blog with a free or cheap blogging theme and affordable SiteGround hosting. You can make money blogging if you learn the fundamentals of SEO, create valuable content, and focus on one social media platform. However, it is a little slow before you achieve substantial results.
- Testing websites: Another way to earn PayPal money in your free time is to become a website tester. The good thing is that you don’t need any prior product testing experience or website programming knowledge to get started. Several companies have to pay people to review apps and websites on behalf of their customers. As a tester, you typically complete a set of tasks specified by the client, such as establishing a new online account or adding a product to your shopping cart. As they complete tasks, testers have to provide as much feedback as possible. The end goal is to help clients make their app or website easier to use so that users have a better experience.
- Cash-back apps: Using cash-back reward apps and websites is one of the simplest ways to get free PayPal money. These platforms collaborate with brands and compensate you for your purchases with cashback. Most of the time, you can turn your cashback into PayPal cash or gift cards.
Some ways to earn PayPal money include using sites and applications that pay you small sums of money for completing short online tasks. Other PayPal moneymakers, on the other hand, such as starting an online business, are more continuous efforts that can earn above the minimum wage and even become full-time jobs.
Picking the best PayPal gig for you is determined by your income goals and skills. Before deciding on a way to make money with PayPal, consider how much money you want to earn per month, how many hours you can work, and what types of jobs you might enjoy.