You might be feeling down right now if you’re reading this. Work, school, relationships, and so on can make you feel good or bad. And, by the way, it’s perfectly normal to be down.
This is why you could use some positive quotes in your life. They may not solve your current problems, but they can provide you with a more positive outlook on life.
Everyone could gain a little more satisfaction in their lives. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite happiness quotes to make your day brighter.
But what is it about motivational quotes that makes them so impactful? These quotes usually jolt you back to life. When you recite the relevant excerpts at the right time, it can change your outlook and inspire you to take action and step outside of your comfort zone for good.
So, whether you’re looking for an inspirational saying for a toast or speech or simply looking for joy in your own life, you’ll find something to lift your spirits in our list below.
- Once You Start to See Results, It Becomes an Addiction.
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
- Life isn’t about getting and having; it’s about giving and being.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
- We become what we think.
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
- Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
9.The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- The mind is everything. What you think you will become
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
- An unexamined life is not worth living.
- Attendance accounts for 80% of success.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once you grow up.
- You can never cross the ocean until you dare to lose sight of the shore.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said and what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you.
- Whether you think you can or can’t, you’re right.
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
- Whatever you can do or dream of, you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.
- The Strongest People Are Not Those Who Show Strength In Front Of Us, But Those Who Win Battles We Know Nothing About.
- You have everything you need to deal with whatever the world throws at you right now.
- You’ve got to dance like nobody is watching, love like you’ll never be hurt; sing like nobody is listening; and live like heaven on earth.
- Fairy tales are more than true—not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
- Everything you can imagine is real.
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often, we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that is opened for us.
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- It’s no use going back to yesterday because I was different then.
- Smart people learn from everything and everyone, ordinary people from their experiences, and stupid people already have all the answers.
- Do what you feel in your heart to be right, otherwise you’ll be criticized anyway.
- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
- Whatever you are, be a good one.
- The egg hardens in the same boiling water that softens the potato.It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.
40.If we have the attitude that it’s going to be a great day, it usually is.
- You can either experience the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The choice is yours.
- “Impossible” is just an opinion.
- Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.
- Magic is believing in yourself. If you can make that happen, you can make anything happen.
- Even if the odds are stacked against you, if something is important enough, you should still do it.
- Hold the vision, and trust the process.
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
- People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.
- No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “successful.”
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
- Everything comes to him, who hustles while he waits.
- Every successful person in the world is a hustler in one way or another. We are all hustling to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait for another man to feed him.
- Invest in your dreams. Grind now. Shine later.
- Hustlers don’t sleep; they nap.
- Greatness only comes before hustle in the dictionary.
- Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far.
- Work like someone is working twenty-four hours a day to take it away from you.
- Hustle in silence and let your success make the noise.
- The hard days are what make you stronger.
- If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles.
- Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.
- You can waste your life drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- I now try a new hypothesis: I might have been more in charge of my happiness than I allowed myself to be.
- Gently, you can shake the world.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
- Work hard in silence; let your success be the noise.
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have the same number of hours per day given to some of the greatest minds on the planet.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
- If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.
- Most people miss an opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
- Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people think about what they can accomplish.
- Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which, once you have got it, you may be smart enough to see what you would have wanted to have known.
- Don’t quit yet. The most beautiful silver linings usually follow the worst moments. You have to stay strong, remember to keep your head up, and remain hopeful.
- In Chinese, the word “crisis” is made up of two characters, one of which means “danger” and the other “opportunity.”
- Good. Better. Best. Never let it rest. ’til your good is better, and your better is best.
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and love of what you are doing or learning to do.
- Every champion was once a contender that didn’t give up.
- I think you have to see the big picture to be a champion. It’s not about winning and losing; it’s about hard work and thriving on a challenge every day. It’s about embracing the pain you’ll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid of it. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
- Don’t dream about success. Get out there and work for it.
- The difference between successful and successful people is that very successful people say “no” to almost everything.
- You can cry, scream, and bang your head in frustration, but keep pushing forward. It’s worth it.
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.
- Success likes you, likes what you do, and how you do it.
- You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.
- Life is not what you make it to be. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.
- Never regret anything that made you smile.
- You must do what you believe you are incapable of doing.
- If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- I never lose. Either I win or learn.
- It’s not always sunshine and rainbows, but some parts can be if you allow it.
- If you’re working on a goal that feels comfortable, you’re not working at all.
- You are far stronger than any excuse.
Nobody wants to feel down. So, when you are, try one of the most effective methods for quickly gaining motivation and inspiration:
Read inspirational quotes, sayings, and words. It will not fix all of your troubles, but it will give you a more optimistic outlook on life.
They’re like inspiration’s cliff notes, Not the whole book, just the most important and inspiring parts to give you a quick boost of motivation.